Relevant implementation includes the following:
Employee safety and health measures
- All production plants shall set up infirmaries with physicians, nurses, sickbeds and first-aid kits, so that care and treatment can be provided immediately when necessary.
- General health checkups for employees shall be conducted on a regular basis, while customized and differentiated health check services and comprehensive health report consultation will also be provided to assist employees stay healthy. Internal communication through emails provides health and medical information on a nonscheduled basis.
- All production plants shall employ professionals to conduct maternal and child safety education, firefighting and first aid training annually.
- (Sexual) harassment, mistreatment and abuse are strictly prohibited. Employee suggestion boxes are installed and grievance procedures are expressly stipulated in writing to protect human rights of employees.
- In addition to office building security, Taipei office has set up an access control system to enhance security of the company, and the whole building is nonsmoking.
- Personal protective equipment and tools are provided to address different job-related hazards and ensure employee safety.
- Nursery rooms for female employees are set up in all production plants while smoking shall be restricted in specially designated areas.
Environment and industrial safety
- Firefighting measures adapting to factory plans shall be implemented and equipment shall be inspected strictly on a regular basis.
- Factories are equipped with appropriate fire extinguishers and smoke detectors are placed in factory dormitories, chemical storage and warehouses. Fire alarms, emergency exit lights, evacuation plans, smoke detectors and 2+ emergency exits shall be installed in all production areas and dormitories, while evacuation routes shall be ensured to be clear of obstacles. Emergency broadcast systems are also installed in all factories.
- In cooperation with fire prevention authority and Management Committee of the building where Taipei Office located, the Office performs firefighting safety inspection and facility maintenance on a regular basis.
- Factories shall establish wastewater treatment plants to conduct regular tests and analysis. Such test and analysis of wastewater shall also be performed randomly by external licensed professional organizations on a nonscheduled basis.
- Mechanics and operators of special professional equipment in boiler room, generator room and machine maintenance room shall hold licenses or certificates or have completed professional training sessions. Only then they may perform their job duties.
Prevention of sexual harassment
To prevent sexual harassment incidents and safeguard employees' rights and interests, Roo Hsing has set a dedicated telephone.
In the event of finding or becoming aware of sexual harassment incidents, call the Company's complaint line:
Dedicated Tel:（02）27513111 Roo Hsing Human Resources