Roo Hsing organizes an ethical management working group consisting of Operating and Planning Office, President's Office, Administration Division, and Auditing Office to formulate, promote, implement and supervise the relevant policies of ethical management. Operating and Planning Office will be in charge of reporting the implementation of ethical management to the board of directors on a quarterly basis.
Ethical Management Working Group
Operating and Planning Office
- ● Promote ethical corporate management policy.
- ● Consolidate the statements with reference to the implementation of ethical management.
● Report to the board of directors every quarter.
- President's Office
- ● Supervise and implement The Code, as well as Procedures and Guidelines.
● Assist in integrating integrity and ethical values into the company's business strategy.
- ● According to the company's internal organization, structure, and allocation of responsibilities, within the business scope of which are at a higher risk for unethical conduct, set up check-and-balance mechanisms in the management of daily business activities.
● Manage the exceptional situations related to business activities by inspection, report, follow-up, and supervision till thorough improvement.
- Administration Division
- ● Establish and revise the Code and Procedures and Guidelines.
● Promote and coordinate the awareness and educational activities with respect to ethical management policy.
● Receive notifications from employees in the event of direct or indirect benefits from others and make appropriate suggestions.
- ● Develop specific preventive measures to ensure ethical management in compliance with the requirements of laws and regulations.
● Annually arrange educational training courses (external education training/internal education training/new employee orientation training) related to ethical management to convey the importance of ethical management.
● Apply the policies of ethical management when creating the employee performance appraisal system and human resource policies to establish a clear and effective reward and discipline system.
● Set up an independent mailbox on company’s website to allow company insiders and outsiders to report dishonesty or misconduct.
● With all speed make a proposal, that it be returned, accepted on payment, given to the public, donated to charity, or handled in another appropriate manner when receiving notifications from employees in the event of direct or indirect benefits from others. The proposal shall be implemented after being approved by Chairman.
- Auditing Office
- ● Accept internal and external whistle-blowers’ reports about ethical irregularities.
● Implement Internal Audit System to ensure effective operation of Internal Control System.
- ● Investigate and deal with in accordance with the Code and Procedures and Guidelines.
● Assist the board of directors and executive management to check and evaluate whether the precautionary measures established by the integrity management are effective, and regularly examine the relevant business processes and report on the situation.
- All units
- ● Cooperate with the implementation of various policies of ethical management.
● Accept supervision and check.